Custom Trip/Travel Arrangements
All you need to do is to come up with what your next ideal vacation looks like. We’ll research and put a proposal together for your ideal vacation. Each one of you has a different ideal vacation and the goal may be the same every year and may be different. Our goal is to work with you and find what fits your ideal vacation.
How I Work
- Think of your dream vacation – relaxing and energizing.
- Contact Ippo Travel with your ideas – Tell us about your stories, ideas and whys.
- We will work with you and to put a proposal together
- A proposal will be sent to you with suggestions and options
- Once we decide the final plan. Sit down and relax, we will do bookings and send you the final itinerary
What Ippo Travel can do for you:
With anything worthwhile, there are components to the project that we love to do and the ones that are not so exciting. We’d like to keep you doing what excites you about planning for your trip and we will do the rest.
Through our own travel experiences we have learned the best planning and traveling tips. One of the keys is well-planned logistics. Oftentimes people see a picture and decide that’s their next destination, but to get there, they still need a plan. This requires a lot of research and calculation. If you have prepared your family trip before, you know it takes a lot of time, let us take the burden off of you.
The internet has made it easier to book your own travel, but it also created information overload, misinformation and outdated information. We will cut through the clutter and be your travel advocate.
Are you looking for a special and unique experience specific to your interests? We will work first to understand what kind of experiences are the best fit, because it’s YOUR trip.
Days don’t always need to be structured either. Meeting local people, exchanging travel experiences with others, visiting museums, stopping at a café or even bushwhacking a hiking trail can be worked into the agenda for you to explore the area and to immerse yourself into the culture.
We are well connected with local services in various areas of the world. When you work with me, you are working with local experts too.
With our combined project management and travel experiences, we also coordinate small group trips and wellness retreats. If you are considering putting a group together for a theme trip or retreat, contact us.
We offer “consulting only” service for trips to Japan. This just means that we will guide you through your travel planning. You get to fully participate in the planning process and book on your own, but with expert direction making sure you have it all covered.
Take your first step to make your dream trip come true. Send us an email or give us a call!
“I’d love to visit Japan! That’s the top of my list of places to visit. And I’d like to work with someone who is familiar with the culture, geography and language and put a special trip with cultural experiences for us.” We often hear people tell us about their strong desire to visit Japan, the Zen-like, quiet country, feel and see the history and meet local people. Unfortunately, planning a trip to Japan without any connections, insider knowledge, or language help leaves most travelers just visiting the popular tourist spots. What if, instead of just visiting, you could have an insider’s experience of Japanese culture? Ippo Travel’s mission is simple. We want to help you step off the beaten path of vacationing, and into the mindful way of life that has been practiced in Japan for centuries. With Ippo, which means first step, you’ll have opportunities to experience meditations with monks, eat traditional Shojin Ryori (temple meal), meditate in a Zen garden, learn traditional art, meet the artisans, and more.
- Osaka Visit a local Buddhist temple and receive prayer. Explore inside Zen temple
- Kyoto Stroll along the philosopher’s path. Experience zazen meditation and other cultural activities. Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Kaga Stay at a old Buddhist monastery near Kaga hot spring. Enjoy meals with local ingredients. Experience fire festival at the monastery. Visit Japanese flak art center.
- Noto Experience the country side of Japan. The peninsula extends into the Sea of Japan. Meet locals in the farming & fishing towns.
- Himeji Stay at an old Buddhist monastery near Himeji Castle, one of Japanese Nat’l Treasurers. This temple is one of the Saigoku pilgrimage stops. Participate in activities with monks.
- Kouchi—Shikoku Experience the countryside of Japan in the stunning shikoku Island known for its 88 temple pilgrimage. Meet locals and experience the local meals, crafts and see sunrise & sunset over the ocean.
Journey In JAPAN
You need more than a getaway.
Let’s begin your journey.
“It’s better to travel well than to arrive.”
– Gautama Buddha
Japan is a stunning harmony of movement and stillness.
From urban adventures to natural settings, Japanese culture honors the intersection of yesterday, today and tomorrow.